Fly Million aims to prove its visitors with useful information and resources regarding Cryptocurrency and Technology.
It's sometimes difficult to find fair and unbiased topical information on the subjects of Crypto and Tech.
This is why we aim to break that norm and bring useful content together in one place as a central resource to benefit people of all knowledge levels.
Whether well versed in the world of Crypto and Tech or a complete beginner, we want to support and grow your knowledge for free.
There are some carefully selected, products and services that are linked and promoted on Fly million via affiliate marketing links.
Fly Million may earn commission through any purchases made on the linked sites.
Visitors to Fly Million are under no obligation to purchase anything via these links.
Fly Million always recommends that all visitors conduct their own personal research prior to the purchase of any products or services.
At the end of each section containing affiliate links on our website there is a * followed by a short explanation to notify website users about our affiliate links.
Last updated: 3 October 2022
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Cookies Policy) refers to Fly Million.
Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Website refers to Fly Million, accessible from https://flymillion.com
You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
If You do not accept our Cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 3 October 2022
Data about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Fly Million. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. In the future as new features are added to the site, Fly Million may collect personal information such as, but not limited to, your name and email address. Fly Million may also collect anonymous demographic information, which may or may not be unique to you, such as, but not limited to, your preferences and interests.
The information collected is used by Fly Million for: the operation of the Site and its services; to maintain the quality of the Site and its services; and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Site. When you use Fly Million services or view content provided on the Site, Fly Million may automatically collect and store certain information. This may include details of how you used the Site such as your search queries and your Internet protocol address. You must review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from the Site so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. arena4 games does not accept any responsibility for the privacy statements or any other content on any Web site other than the Fly Million Site. Fly Million uses the information collected from and about users for the following purposes:
• To provide and manage the Site. Fly Million uses the information collected from and about users to: measure and improve the Site’s services and features. In the future, Fly Million may personalize your experience by delivering relevant content, advertising and marketing messages; enable you to communicate and share with other users; and provide you with customer support and respond to enquiries.
• To deliver relevant advertising. In the future Fly Million may use the information you provide to us, and information we collect about your use of the Site through cookies and other technologies, to assist in delivering relevant ads when you visit the Site. Fly Million may work with third-party advertising networks and advertisers who help deliver these ads to you.
• To contact you. In the future Fly Million may periodically send promotional materials (e.g. newsletters) or notifications related to the Site, to the email address you provided. If you want to stop receiving promotional materials from Fly Million, you can follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
• To protect the rights of Fly Million and its users. There may be instances when Fly Million may disclose user information without providing notice or choice, including situations where Fly Million has a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary in order to: (I) protect or defend the legal rights or property of Fly Million; (ii) protect the safety and security of users of the Site or members of the public; (iii) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or (iv) comply with the law or legal process.
• To complete a merger or sale of assets. If Fly Million sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of its assets or is otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of its business, Fly Million may transfer your information to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
• Information security. Fly Million uses commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard user information in its possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
• Children Under Thirteen. Fly Million does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this Site.
• Contact Information. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or comments.